Saturday, June 13, 2009

I hate the Panamanian music (noise)

It's HORRIBLE. In this part of Panama everyone in the streets plays that shitty music called "Reggaeton" very loudly! That noise from hell has the rhythm of classic Reggae with some Rap and it's horrible, really is a damn mix. I used to listen to hard rock and metal music ages ago and I forget it, but since I'm here ...that "inmature-Headbanger-boy" is returned in me, well, only when I go out to the streets for example going to the Super. Every time I go out to the grocery, to laundry I use my little Sony walkman and I play hard rock and metal while I taking a little ride in the streets. I don't like to listen to heavy music all the time, nop it could makes me crazy, that was when was I kid.
It's just this strange thing that happen to me. I really HATE that shitty fu**ing "music" that people likes to play loudly here and I just try to defend myself from those noise attacks using my headphones, that's all.

No comments: